The Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum is a GREAT place to take your class for an educational and entertaining field trip! Book early as available dates fill fast!
Call for more information and to make a reservation!
When can we visit?
Field trips can be scheduled
Monday- Friday 9-11:30 or 12:00-2:30
What does a field trip cost?
- $4.00 per child with pre-registration
- At least one adult chaperone is required for every five children. One chaperone for every five children receives free admission with a pre-registered field trip.
- The field trip rate will not be given without pre-registration
- Additional chaperones are $4.00 if they are all paid for in one transaction
- Schools must pay even if a child has a family membership. Family memberships are for families and discounted field trip rates are for schools.
What will we see?
Your self-guided tour will begin with a short orientation by Museum staff, after which you will explore the Museum at your own pace. To see all of our exciting exhibits click here.
Want to have lunch at the museum?
Our community rooms are available to groups who wish to bring their lunches. The room must be reserved for a specified time when you make your reservation. You’re welcome to use the museum lawn for fair-weather opportunities.
Interested in our Interactive Presentations?
Every pre-scheduled field trip includes the option for an interactive presentation (approx. 20 minutes).
If you wish to have an interactive presentation, you must register for the class when you make your group’s reservation.
- Bees…how do they do that?
- Planned Art activity
- Music from around the world
- NANO Science
- Bring your curriculum to give your own lesson
- For other special requests please contact museum