To help make your visit to The Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum stress free and more enjoyable we have put together the following list of amenities and what to expect upon arrival.
On your first visit your child will want to stay for at least two hours
- Open 10:00am-6:00pm, 7 Days a Week
- Extra change of clothes for your child (they may really like the water table)
- Money for admission or membership (you may want to purchase a membership before you leave)
- A little extra money for our Discovery Store, we have plenty of unique, fun and educational items.
- Snacks (However you can also buy some simple snacks from our Discovery Store)
- Stroller if you wish
- And most important don’t forget to bring the kids
- Cost of admission is $7.00 ages 1-100
- Under 1 is FREE
- Seniors receive 10% discount
- Military ID receives 25% discount
- On your first visit you can expect that your child will want to stay and play/learn for a couple hours.
Drinking fountain & Spacious coatroom
- Coat hooks and cubbies to hold your belongings
- A courtesy stroller available (first come first served)
- Strollers are welcome and can be used throughout the facility
- Child and Adult chairs
- Bottled water and juice boxes
- Unique educational souvenirs, toys, gifts
- Many locally made products
- Wide variety of products made in the USA
- Family with changing table and a fun sized toilet!
- 9:00-11:30 or 12:00-2:30
- Can accommodate 125 students comfortably.
- Educational presentations available
- Face painting
- Art activities
- Science activities
- Table settings