April 29, 2022
Bowties & Bourbon is Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum’s biggest fundraiser of the year! This bourbon inspired culinary competition features local restaurants and community members through bourbon infused food and drink recipe tasting. There will be an open beer and wine bar, hors d’oeuvres, and live music! Bowties, Bourbon & Bubbly will be held at the Courtyard Marriott in Mt. Pleasant, MI. Doors open at 7:00pm. Black-tie is optional, cocktail attire is suggested.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
See below for more information!
Sponsorships can be made through the “Make a Donation” tab or contact the museum directly at (989)317-3221
- Day of Play: $100-$1,000
- Music for the Museum: $100-$2,500
- Bowties and Bourbon: $250-$7,500
- Community Room 2: $75,000
- 3-2-1 Blast Off! Exhibit: $100,000
- Fish Exhibit: $1,700
- Exhibit Sponsor: Varies
- Kids in Culture: $500
- Youth Advisory Board: $500
- First LEGO League: $500
- Little STEMmers: $1,000
- Music Time: $1,200
- School Readiness Program: $5,000
- Helping Hands Scholarship: Varies