Basic Birthday Package:
- Museum admission for you and 35 guests from the start of your party though 6pm. Members- $175.00 OR Not Yet Members-$250
What We Provide:
- Private room for 2 hours with tables, chairs, sink, refrigerator, freezer and microwave
What You Provide:
- Adult Supervision, please provide adequate supervision to ensure the safety of all guests
- A nonrefundable reservation deposit of $75 required at the time of booking
Other things you may want to bring:
- Food, cake, ice cream, snacks, etc. (There is a refrigerator/freezer in room)
- Paper products as needed (plates, napkins, utensils, cups, etc)
- Decorations (please no confetti or poppers —Pull String piñatas only)
- Table covers
- Candles and lighter
- Caking cutting utensils
A unique setting for your next event.
Weekday rental during business hours (per room): $50/hr without museum access.
After hours rental: $100/hr without museum access, $300/hr with museum access. ** add $50/hr for an additional room.
At the Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum, we have two large multi-purpose community rooms that are great for birthday parties and a variety of other events such as:
- Family Reunions
- Graduation Parties
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Pre-School Graduations
- Staff Holiday Parties
- and Much More!
10% member discount for museum rentals, 50% nonrefundable deposit required.
Our community rooms can be combined to become one extra-large universal space or separated to become two private party spaces for multiple groups at once.
The rooms feature open layouts filled with natural light. Each room includes: refrigerator, freezer, microwave, sink, tables, chairs (adult & child sizes), and a face painting option!
Museum staff members will always be present to help with each room reservation.